Remote Proceedings Made Possible: from Videoconferencing to Onsite COVID-19 Testing
COVID-19 shuttered courthouses across the country, and many are finding the process of reopening more challenging than expected.
We're helping courthouses conduct business both in-house and off site by assisting in executing remote proceedings. Now, you can keep the courts running by utilizing end-to-end videoconferencing with live support and scheduling capabilities as well as universal text streaming.
- Videoconferencing: View or Participate from any device, including computers, phones, tablets, and even video conferencing end points. Our platform is fully encrypted, and completely secure.
- Universal Text Streaming: Follow along in detail with Remote Realtime, while working directly in your web browser using search and annotation. There is no software to download or install and this service is cross platform/browser compatible. You can output to any text viewer software live, such as LiveNote, Summation or Trial Director.
- Responsive, Dedicated Support: Our platform is backed by top-tier customer service technicians, available whenever you need them.
- Public/Media Access via Video Stream: In partnership with our sister company, Courtroom View Network, courts can provide an easily accessible video feed to parties, the public, and the media.
- On-Site COVID-19 Testing Options (pilot program in partnership with GenetworX and LuminUltra): In order to expand your capabilities in the courtroom, and ensure court staff and attendees remain safe and healthy, we've partnered with companies like GenetworX and LuminUltra to evaluate on-site COVID-19 testing options. We are interested in hearing from courts who are actively pursuing in-person trials or hybrid remote/in-person trials and would like to explore on-site COVID-19 testing.
Recent Success Stories
- Florida Remote Civil Jury Trial Pilot Program: Courtroom Connect assisted in the execution of Florida's first remote civil jury trial. Additionally, our sister company Courtroom View Network (CVN) streamed both the jury selection and the trial on their website.
- Depositions: We enable hundreds of depositions per week for our court reporter partners, all over the world.
- Federal Courthouse Partner: Our services have been utilized in hundreds of federal cases, in courthouses across the country. These cases range from some of the biggest MDL's running for weeks, to single day appearances. We are an internet provider in many Federal courthouses; SDNY, LAED and John Joseph Moakley in Boston to name a few.
Courtroom Connect uses these universal remote participation abilities to create custom solutions for our partners and their unique workflows.
Please fill out the form to request more information about your remote participation options for court proceedings.